This is an amateur, non-commercial story, which is not produced, approved of, or in any way sponsored by the holders of the trademarks/copyrights from which this work is derived, nor is it intended to infringe on the rights of these holders. And so it goes.
10) Hudson now referred to as "Papa Gargoyle"
9) The Pack is remodeled along the lines of "Inspector Gadget"
8) Loincloths replaced by loose-fitting 501 jeans
7) Elisa's gun replaced with a magical power sword that shoots powerful beams but doesn't hurt anyone
6) "Baby Xanatos" completely vanishes (because children are evidence of SEX!)
5) Broadway, Brooklyn and Lexington are sent to a "peace conference" and are replaced by three politically correct gargoyles.
4) Angela is totally unrelated to ANYONE (see #6)
3) Keith David is replaced by Dave Coulier (Real Ghostbuster joke)
2) Dark, brooding theme replaced by "The Barney Theme"
AND THE NUMBER ONE CHANGE FOR "GARGOYLES" WHEN IT MOVES TO SATURDAYS:
1) Bronx is "fixed"